Easton Archery Arrow Shaft X23 with Points and Easton Super Nock
Easton’s X23 Arrow Shaft is an aluminum shaft that’s built for cutting scoring lines. Its large diameter is ideal for indoor competitions among compound archers and recurve archers with relatively high draw weights. It’s available in multiple 23-diameter shaft sizes.
• Optimized for maximum diameter, indoor, World Archery regulation competition
• Precision and proven X7 alloy performance
• 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
• Diamond polished anodized silver finish
• Super Uni bushing installed
• Guaranteed straightness: ± .001"
• Weight tolerance: ± 3/4%
• Strength (psi) 105,000
• 2312 (9.5 gpi), 2314 (10.8 gpi), 2315 (11.8 gpi), 2318 (13.7gpi)
• World archery tournament O.D compliant
Include one dozen(12) of X23 shaft , point and nock
Product will be ship out in 10 working days